Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day from Bed


Well, I'm still in bed and thinking about my blog.  So, I asked my son to bring the lap-top so I could post one of Family and Friends favorite Memorial Day desserts.  I decided on Apple Pie.
Can't cook or bake yet, but my family is doing their best.  I have taught my boys to cook and bake.  My youngest and his girlfriend have been cooking every night for us.  WOW!!! I can be very proud of him, he's doing a great job.  On Friday night he made a great shrimp and pasta meal with a tossed salad.  I decided maybe after I get better from my back surgery I will let him cook one or two times a week.  I taught my boys to cook and bake with all my heart n soul and now they can do the same.   What you do with all your heart n soul is made with Lots of Love always.
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment