We all know how hard Dad’s work throughout the year, so when Father’s Day comes along, they all deserve a little peace and relaxation, right?
This Father’s Day, Black & Decker wants to help one special dad get his backyard prepped and turned into an oasis for summer-long grilling and entertainment — without the added expense. Of course it can also be a special place to call his own, if he wants.
quality power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products that are sold in more than 100 countries. They provide consumers with products that help make every day living and working easier and more efficient.
What dad wouldn’t want that?
One grand prize winner will receive each of the following:
- 20V MAX Lithium Drill/Driver
- 2-speed Quick Clean Sprayer
- 36V Lithium High Performance String Trimmer with Power Command
- Garden IQ Hand Tools Series — including pruners, hedge shears, steel trowel, culti-hoe, heavy duty hose nozzle, water hand hose attachment, miscellaneous safety items AND work gloves
- Total value of $500
The event will begin on May 20, 2012 at 12:01 pm. EST and will end on June 3, 2012 11:59 pm.
Cost: FREE in exchange for your participation and event publishing
Event sign up is limited to the first 200 blogs on a first come, first serve basis.What is required?
- Post an announcement on your blog by May 18, 2012 11:59 pm. EST.
- You must publish the html in full provided to you concerning this giveaway on May 20 12:01 AM (I will check posts as of around 9am est that morning and will start deleting those who have not done so).
- You must agree to mention the giveaway on Twitter and Facebook at least once after the giveaway has started!
Fill out the Sign Up form with your information. If you have any questions, please email Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org.